Health Academy Learning
The Health Academy Section offers a wide spectrum of programs focused on best PR practices and professional solutions. Keep up-to-date with our Calendar of Events.
- Health Academy Brown Bag Discussions are informal group dialogues led by industry experts on current topics and trends, available to Section Members. Previous Section Programming is available on the Webinars and Brown Bags webpage.
- The Health Academy Conference: Section members connect, share and learn together during this annual event. Previous Health Academy Conference presentations are also available.
- The Webinar Library features on-demand access to PRSA online training programs at your convenience for up to a year following the event.
- On-site Seminars: These live programs address the issues that matter most, and provide networking opportunities for like-minded PR professionals.
- Teleseminars/Webinars Leading experts helm these 60–90 minute programs on public relations topics of note. Registered participants are encouraged to interact with the speaker and ask questions.
- International Conference The premier event for public relations professionals, our annual conference offers more than 80 sessions with leading practitioners, including programming and networking specific to our Section.