Travel and Tourism Section Programming
The Travel & Tourism (T&T) Section offers a wide spectrum of programs focused on best PR practices and professional solutions. Keep up-to-date with our Calendar of Events.
- On-site Seminars: These live programs address the issues that matter most, and provide networking opportunities for like-minded PR professionals.
- Teleseminars/Webinars: Leading experts helm these 60–90 minute programs on public relations topics of note. Registered participants are encouraged to interact with the speaker and ask questions.
- Can't make the session? The On-Demand Webinar Library: provides PRSA members with access to most training programs following the live events.
- The Travel &Tourism Section Conference: Section members connect, share and learn together during this annual event.
- Brown Bag Discussions: Group dialogue led by industry experts on current topics and trends.
- PRSA International Conference: The premier event for public relations professionals, our annual conference offers more than 80 sessions with leading practitioners, including programming and networking specific to our Section.