Becoming a Member
Membership in the Travel and Tourism Section connects you to a network of public relations leaders within your industry. Share best practices, explore new opportunities and find advice for everything from day-to-day challenges to major crises. Free and discounted programming deliver knowledge and insights that will enhance your professional expertise, develop your employees and benefit your entire organization.
Benefits of Membership
As a member of our Section, you’ll join a vibrant community of peers interested in career advancement that offers:
- Networking: Interact virtually and face to face.
- Resources: Find articles and case studies specialized for your industry.
- Newsletters: Stay up-to-date on issues and trends.
- Online discussion forums: Ask your peers for advice and share the latest news in your industry.
- Programming: Team learning on timely topics.
- Volunteer opportunities: Hone leadership skills and give back to the profession.
Section dues are $60 for 12 months.
Current PRSA Members: Sign into MyPRSA and add the Travel and Tourism Section to your membership.