PAG Section Programming
The Public Affairs & Government (PAG) Section offers a wide spectrum of programs focused on best PR practices and professional solutions. Keep up-to-date with our Calendar of Events.
- On-site Seminars: These live programs address the issues that matter most, and provide networking opportunities for like-minded PR professionals.
- Teleseminars/Webinars: Leading experts helm these 60–90 minute programs on public relations topics of note. Registered participants are encouraged to interact with the speaker and ask questions.
- Can't make the session? TheOn-Demand Webinar Library provides PRSA members with access to most training programs following the live events.
- Brown Bag Conference Calls: Group dialogue led by industry experts on current topics and trends.
- International Conference: The premier event for public relations professionals, our annual conference offers more than 80 sessions with leading practitioners, including programming and networking specific to our Section.
Podcasts of Note:
- "Jack Holt Gives an Inside Look at Social Media Practices at the U.S. Department of Defense"
- "Hear Experts on the National Incident Management System (NIMS) Training and Strategic Planning"
- "Developing a Cohesive Action Plan on Health Care Legislation"
- "Christy Nolta Shares an Inside Look at Military Transparency"
- "Eliot Brenner, Director of Public Affairs, Nuclear Regulatory Commission, Discusses the Public Affairs Challenges Facing the Nuclear Power Industry"
- "Jim VandeHei of POLITICO Discusses Grassroots Marketing and the Power of Social Media"
- "2010 Best of Silver Anvil Award Winner: U.S. Air Force"
- "Indiana Tax Amnesty: A Case Study in Effecive Public Affairs"
- "Public Affairs and Government Issues Management"
- "Public Affairs 2.0: PRSA Discussion Forum Explores New Media Strategies for Rebuilding America at Home and Abroad"