Health Academy Resources
Increase your value proposition as a health care public relations professional with the Health Academy Section. Discover networking opportunities and online conversations with industry professionals, in addition to the latest professional development resources, such as newsletters and case studies. For more information or to submit an article to our newsletter, send an email to Section Chair Ellen Beth Levitt.
- Teleseminars and Webinars Created to keep career professionals up-to-date on need-to-know tactics and trends, our teleseminars and webinars are available on-demand and are great for team learning.
- Podcasts Listen to in-depth analyses by expert practitioners specializing in health care communications.
- Exclusive Case Studies and Articles Give your research an edge with supporting data from members-only intelligence.
- Newsletter Tap into insight about the latest trends and Section news.
- PRSA Jobcenter Check out our comprehensive and up-to-date job listings, career articles, salary surveys and mentorship program.
- Online Discussion Forum Connect with Health Academy members in our online discussion forum, and join an active online community where you can get advice from industry experts or share feedback on tactics and tools.
- Members-only Directory Discover new contacts with the Health Academy Section Member Directory.
- Facebook Put a face to a name with our Health Academy Section Facebook group.
- LinkedIn Link up with other members in the Health Academy Section. See what topics and trends your peers are currently discussing.
- Twitter We're tweeting the latest industry news & events for health care #PR & communications pros
- comPRehension Blog Catch up with Section pros as they blog about the latest trends and issues.