The 2014 Midwest District Conference will be held June 18-20, 2014, in Springfield, Missouri. Hosted by the Southwest Missouri PRSA Chapter, the conference will feature 25 breakout sessions, three general sessions, an optional leadership workshop and networking opportunities.
This year’s conference sessions include:
· Changing the Conversation About Your Brand Through Disruptive Storytelling
· Thinking Strategically About Community Giving
· Maximizing Your Online PR and Communication
· Transitioning Publications From Print to Web
Learn from the experts
At the 2014 Midwest District Conference, you will hear from experts in the public relations field:
· Jim Lukaszewski, APR, Fellow PRSA, ABC
· Joe Cohen, APR, 2014 Chair of Public Relations Society of America and Senior Vice President at MWW
· Missy Maher, Executive Vice President and Director of Modern Family Foresight at Edelman
Get a discount
Take advantage of our great early bird discounts for both PRSA members and non-members by registering today!
Build your leadership skills
Kick start your conference experience by registering for QuickStart, a half-day leadership bootcamp for current or aspiring PRSA chapter leaders.
The contents of this web page were not subject to the approval of PRSA National and may not reflect the opinion of PRSA National staff, its Board of Directors or its members.