PR Blotter | November 2010
Publication Date: 11/2010
Source: SO01 Public Relations Tactics
Product Code: 6C-111003
Please log in to MyPRSA to View or Purchase this item.
- Gallup’s annual update on trust in the mass media found for the fourth straight year, the majority of Americans say that they have little or no trust in mass media to report the news fully, accurately and fairly.
- Companies are turning to the Guiness World Records to help promote their brands.
- According to “Mapping & Tracking: The Optimized Marketing Supply Chain”, a survey from the CMO Council, print collateral is by far the most common form of marketing material produced, despite the rise of multimedia options.
- Whether you view the world in clear choices of black and white or in ambivalent shades of gray, your thinking can affect your path in life — from jobs and relationships to the political candidates you vote for.
- Considering these psychological causes behind being constantly behind schedule.