Counselors to Higher Education (CHE) Resources
Refine your tactics and professional skills with CHE Resources, developed for and by higher education public relations practitioners. Our monographs, teleseminars and members-only online discussion forum are keyed to the public relations industry issues that matter most, including ethical leadership, strategic planning and counseling. Most programs are tailored to senior leadership, but are open to practitioners of all levels. For more information or to contribute an article to the CHE newsletter, please email the Section Chair.
CHE members have members-only access to The PRSA Counselors to Higher Education Monograph Series,which takes an in-depth look at a variety of public relations subjects. To submit a monograph for consideration, contact Charlie Melichar.
Topics covered in the series include:
- “Be Careful What You Promise Regarding Your U.S. News and World Report Ranking” — Joe Brennan, Ph.D., APR.
- “Advanced Training for Campus Public Relations Professionals” — Anthony C. Peyronel, Ed.D.
- “The Net, PR and Academe: Are University websites Making the Grade?” — Deborah A. Silverman, Ph.D., APR.
- More monographs.
- PRSA Jobcenter: Check out our comprehensive and up-to-date job listings, career articles, salary surveys and mentorship program. PRSA also offers discounted job postings for educators.
Research and Learning
- CHE Senior Summit: Access the presentations from previous conferences. Non-Section member attendees, contact Sections staff for access information.
- Online Training Webinars: Our webinars are created to keep career professionals up-to-date on need-to-know tactics and trends.
- Archived Training: Missed an event? No problem. Access archived on-demand training programs online at your own convenience.
- Case Studies: Give your research an edge with supporting data from award winning case profiles.