Slack has become an essential internal communications tool as teams limit the number of internal emails they said. Using topic-based channels, emojis, GIFs and more you’ll learn how to easily implement Slack across your team and improve the efficiency of your work.
By the end of this webinar participants will be able to:
- Understand the basics of slacks
- Learn how to setup client/project-based channels
- Understand the do's and don'ts of Slack
- Using gifs and emojis to be professionally casual and limit the number of internal emails you need to send
- Integrate basic apps into Slack
Participants earn 1.0 APR Maintenance Credit for a half-day course. Learn more about Accreditation maintenance.