PR pros are increasingly tasked with showing tangible results for their efforts—and effective PR campaigns start with meaningful data used right from the start. How can communicators uncover relevant research, set a measurement foundation and successfully benchmark their work? In this webinar, Googler Adam Singer will explain how PR people can become more strategic, understand complex metrics and use data to your advantage.
By the end of this webinar participants will be able to:
- Establish measurement that includes goals, metrics and targets
- Use Google Analytics data to answer THE question: Which content drives traffic?
- Get measurement data that improves your brand's reach
- Create measurement reports that accurately and powerfully track your progress
- Create visually appealing dashboards for stakeholders that spur action
Adam Singer, product marketing manager, Google Analytics
Singer is also a marketing, media and PR industry speaker, tech consultant, startup adviser and blogger. He previously was digital director for a 300+ person global consulting team, and over the course of his career, has provided online marketing strategy for B2B & B2C brands in a variety of industries including marketing technology, healthcare, manufacturing and advertising/subscription-based web startups. Singer and his campaigns have been cited by top media outlets such as TechCrunch, AdWeek, NY Times, and more for creative use of digital marketing and PR. Singer blogs at The Future Buzz — an award-winning blog and frequently-referenced source of what’s new in digital marketing.
Participants earn 1.0 APR Maintenance Credit for a half-day course. Learn more about Accreditation maintenance.