Tools Dedicated to Your Development
Our members are our mission. We strive to ensure that you have the resources you need to advance your career. Our tools include:
PRSA members receive access to a number of learning programs, including a library of FREE live webinars and on-demand webinars, as well as discounted registration for in-person seminars and conferences.
The MyPRSA portal allows you to join the discussion on industry hot topics in our members-only online forums. Also, gain exclusive access to member directories, articles and research, including Silver Anvil Award-winning case studies.
Our daily Issues & Trends e-newsletter roundup of breaking industry news, daily SmartBrief e-newsletter dedicated to industry sectors, monthly Public Relations Tactics newspaper and The Public Relations Strategist quarterly magazine offer public relations news, research and case studies for the insight you need now. Learn more now.
The PRSA Code of Ethics
Under the Code, widely regarded as the industry standard, members pledge to uphold core values, principles and practice guidelines that define the highest levels of professionalism. Find tools to help you apply ethics practically, and communicate the importance of ethics to colleagues and clients. Learn more now.
Make your next career move, receive job alerts and access to career advice with the PRSA Jobcenter. Whether you're seeking to benchmark salaries or further refine a challenging internal process, the Jobcenter offers career experts and resources to elevate your approach. Learn more now.
Spotlight Your Achievements
Being in the right place at the right time matters. Have your career successes recognized through:
- Awards. Get recognized for your excellence and accomplishments through the profession’s most prestigious awards programs, including the Silver and Bronze Anvil Awards and the Atlas Award for Lifetime Achievement in International Public Relations.
- Accreditation in Public Relations (APR). Distinguish yourself and gain an edge with the only professional public relations certification program. Learn more now.
- The Business Case for Public Relations™. What is the value of public relations to the C-suite? The PRSA Business Case offers tools to communicate roles and outcomes, demonstrate strategic value and enhance the reputation of public relations. Learn more now.
- Discounts. Lower your professional and personal expenses with preferred rates on PRSA events, insurance, technology, relocation services, shipping, car rental, financial planning and more. Learn more now.
- The RFP Exchange. Seek new business leads or post your own call out with the RFP Exchange, a great starting point for developing new opportunities. Learn more now.