April 3, 2017
PRSA and Reputation Economy Advisors are partnering to provide a unique series of online classes aimed at equipping management-level communicators with industry resources to strengthen their credentials, gain greater credibility and advance their career through a cumulative eight-week certificate program in reputation management.
This premium professional development program offers a comprehensive series of online modules featuring insights from leading experts in reputation management. The live, online series will launch on May 10 and run through June 28.
The eight-week program is designed to be an introduction to the fundamentals, perspectives, standards and best practices for effective reputation management integration and fostering greater accountability. After successfully completing the test at the end of the series, registrants will be awarded a certificate and electronic badge for their LinkedIn profile and résumé.
The modules include:
• Your Reputation Champion’s Path (Anthony Johndrow, CEO, Reputation Economy Advisors and Laura Kane, CCO, PRSA)
• KPIs and Collaboration, the Reputation Journey (Leigh Horner, vice president, corporate communications & corporate social responsibility, Hershey)
• Measurement Discipline — Solve the Reputation Value Equation (Billy Mann, partner, Quadrant Strategies)
• CSR and Reputation — Establishing a Vision (Pamela Gill Alabaster, senior vice president corporate communications & corporate social responsibility, Revlon Inc.)
• Reputation and the CEO (Leslie Gaines-Ross, chief reputation strategist, Weber Shandwick)
• Digital Reputation (Jim Issokson, senior vice president/Group Head, North American Communications, MasterCard)
• Corporate Diplomacy and Executive Leadership (Mike Fernandez, CEO, Burson-Marsteller USA)
• Reputation and the Communicator’s Career (Lisa Ryan, senior vice president, Heyman Associates)
For more information regarding registration and for individual and group pricing, visit the PRSA website.