Join a prestigious group of corporations serving the public relations industry. Our Corporate Partners are positioned and considered as thought leaders, thereby strengthening their brand identity and building an awareness of the quality products and services they provide. Throughout PRSA’s membership of more than 22,000 public relation professionals, the Corporate Partners are recognized as major contributors to the value and success of the organization and the industry at large.
Partnership Levels and Benefits
There are three levels of Partnerships beginning with a minimum commitment of $25,000. All partnership packages are negotiable and can be tailored to complement each partner’s goals. PRSA maximizes all opportunities to ensure our Corporate Partners a favorable investment.
Partnership Component Opportunities
- Banner ads in select Web pages.
- Listing on dedicated Corporate Partner page; includes text description, links, video or other relevant redirects.
- Opportunity for content inclusion in PRSA blogs and other social media channels.
- News release to announce partnership.
- Use of membership direct mailing list.
- Issues & Trends e-newsletter (daily) sponsorship; includes banner ad & content contribution on Friday edition.
- Promotional material included in new membership mailings.
Print & Digital Publications
- Full-page ad in print and digital versions of the Public Relations Strategist quarterly magazine.
- Full-page print ad in Public Relations Tactics monthly newspaper.
Thought Leadership Presentations
- Opportunity to present webinars at part of the professional development programming.
- Speaking session opportunities at upcoming upcoming conferences.
Check out our current Corporate Partners.
To learn more about Partnerships, contact Richard Spector at (212) 460-0301.